Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paddy Toner

Having thought I'd finally gotten rid of him (Just Jokin' Paddy) out of the blue I get this piccy from Paddy.
Having had a year long break from fishing due to work, Paddy finally got out and dusted down his rod, reel and favourite fishing lure for a very early morning lure bash on a local reservoir.
Just before the sun could rise above the line of the horizon, a cast towards the water tower was met with a solid thump, and Paddy instantly realised he was into a 20. He was a bit worried with not having been out for a while, but as he says "hey you never lose it do you".
He ended up with this real beauty of 24lb on the bank. A truly cracking fish, and he's now threatening to go out again soon. The Swine - I've got to wait till the end of the month!!!
Nice one mate.